General Rules for Girls & Boys Hostels:
- Every student shall be in his/her room at 08:00 p.m. in the summer and in the winter. These timings are subject to change if so, required by the administration.
- Boarders are prohibited from leaving the hostel after the above-mentioned time.
Any boarder, who wishes to stay out after this time, shall take prior permission from the warden.
- Late comers in the hostel will first report to the warden of their hostel before proceeding to their rooms.
- Students must keep their rooms in hostel neat, clean and tidy.
- No females are allowed to visit or stay in boys hostel and vice versa.
- Parents of female students will provide photograph and photocopy of National Identity cards of three visitors nominated by them to the college authorities who are authorized to visit their daughter at hostel.
- In dealing with any breach of discipline/infringement of rules and regulations mentioned above, the principal may decide to order appropriate penalty including apology (verbal or written), fine, temporary suspension from the college, removal from the hostel or after due concurrence of College Discipline Committee/Academic Council expulsion from the college and rustication.
- Parents/guardians are expected to cooperate with the authorities of the college by prevailing upon and motivating their wards not to take part in any antisocial activities.
Note: Infringement of these rules is a serious offence.
- Chairman Hall Committee
- Representative of Girls Hostel Warden
- 24 × 7 Wi-Fi connectivity
- CCTV Cameras at Entrances of Hostel
- Water geysers
- Laundry Room with Automatic Washing Machines