Dr Muhammad Umar Sadiq
Experience & Activities
- He graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore in 2013.
- He completed his Post Graduation from University of Health & Sciences Lahore.
- He has more than 9 years of clinical and teaching experience in well reputed organizations.
- He worked as intensive care physiotherapist in Shaikh Zayed Hospital Lahore in Liver Transplant Unit.
- He is active researcher and has 10 published articles in different journals.
- He completed his Certification in Health Profession Education from Lahore Garrison University in 2022.
- Upper Limb Musculoskeletal Disorders and Effected Activities of Architects of Lahore, Pakistan: Original Article Published in Rawal Medical Journal RMJ, ISSN: 0303-5212, 2020; Vol 45(3): Page 645-647. https://www.rmj.org.pk/?mno=65918
- Frequency of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders with Associated Factors Among Physical Therapists of Faisalabad, Pakistan.” Original Article Published in Rawal Medical Journal ISSN: 0303-5212 Vol2 (2020), 392-395. https://www.rmj.org.pk/?mno=67365
- Treatment Preferences of Physiotherapists towards Interventional Management of Chronic Non-Specific Low Back Pain” Original Article Published in IAJPS 2020, ISSN: 2349-7750, Vol 07 (02), 407-413. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3679291
- Effect of Scapular Mobilization With or Without Isometric Exercise of Serratus Anterior in Type I Scapular Dysfunction” A Randomized Control Trial. Original Article Published in J Nov Physiotherapy 2020, ISSN 2165-7025, Vol 10:424. https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access-pdfs/effect-of-scapular-mobilization-with-or-without-isometric-exercise-of-serratus-anterior-in-type-i-scapular-dysfunction-a.pdf
- Effect of Spinal Manual Therapy on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate in Upper Back Pain. Original Article Published In J Pain Relief 2020, ISSN: 2167-0846, Vol 9(4) Page 356. https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access-pdfs/effect-of-spinal-manual-therapy-on-blood-pressure-and-heart-rate-inupper-back-pain.pdf
- Prevalence of Non-Specific Neck Pain Among Surgeons in Different Hospitals of Lahore. Original Article Published in American Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing Practice 2021, ISSN 2520-4017, Vol 6(2), Page 42 – 47. https://doi.org/10.47672/ajhmn.742
- Prevalence of Cervical Pain in Make-Up Artist and Hair Dressers of Lahore, Original Article Published in Journal of Medical & Health Sciences 2021, ISSN 2520-4017, Vol 6(2) Pp-42-47, 11:175. https://ajpojournals.org/journals/index.php/ajhmn/article/download/742/863
- Effectiveness of Maitland and Mulligan Mobilization in Cervical Radiculopathy Patients: Maitland and Mulligan Mobilization. Original Article Published in Pakistan Bio-Medical Journal 2022, Vol 5(2). DOI: 10.54393/Pbmj.V5i2.262.
- The Effect of Aerobic Exercises on Pain in Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. Original Article Published in Pakistan Journal of Medical & Health Sciences, Vol. 16 No. 04 2022. https://doi.org/10.53350/pjmhs22164208
- Zafar, A., Sadiq, U., S., Bibi, H., Rasheed, S., & Akhtar, S. K. (2022). Patient Satisfaction Referred to Physical Therapy After One Week Management of Mechanical Low Back Pain. Pakistan Biomedical Journal, 5(5), 118–121. https://doi.org/10.54393/pbmj.v5i5.428