Dr Sidra Manzoor
Experience & Activities
- She graduated from the University of Faisalabad Pakistan in 2015.
- She completed her Post Graduation in NMPT from Riphah International University Lahore in 2017 securing a Gold Medal.
- She has attended many National and International Workshops.
- She has got more than 20 × Research Papers published in National and International Journals.
- She has earned Satha Innovation Award for Innovative Research in year 2017.
- Manzoor, S., Obaid, S., Afzal, F., Kousar, R., Azhar, A., Hamna, M., & Gilani, Z. (2017). Comparison of Ischemic Compression and Passive Stretching for Treatment of Myofascial Trigger Point in Upper Trapezius Muscle among District Jail Survivors Faisalabad. Annals Of Allied Health Sciences, 3(2), 11-15.
- Manzoor, S and Afzal, A. Effect of Combined Positional Stretch and Ischemic Compression on Cervicogenic Headache. Headache, 2017. 1: P. 2.
- Asma Afzal and Sidra Manzoor. “Obstruction in the Discovery of New Antibiotic Drugs.”
- Sidra Manzoor and Asma Afzal. Recovery in a 3 Years Old Male Child After Bell’s Palsy: A Case Report “J Turgut Ozal Med Cent.”
- Sidra Manzoor and Asma Afzal. “How to Restore Shoulder External Rotation in Erb’s Palsy.” Rawal Medical Journal2 (2017): 262-263.
- Sidra Manzoor and Asma Afzal. “How the Development of Tone and Posture Occurs in New Borns.”JNBS 42 (2), 262-263 (2017).
- Manzoor S, Afzal F, Gulraiz, Qurratulain, Khalid M, Et Al. (2017). Effects of Joints Weight Bearing Exercises Combined with Range of Motion Exercises on Affected Limbs in Patents with Stroke. Int J Phys Med Rehabil 5:410. DOI: 10.4172/2329-9096.1000410
- Sidra M. Universal Exercise Unit Therapy has Effects on Social and Motor Function of 8 Years Old Hyperactive Boy with Autism Spectrum Disorder. 2017;8(1):60-4.
- S, Manzoor. “Prolong Wearing of High Heeled Shoes Can Cause Low Back Pain”. Journal Of Novel Physiotherapies 7 (4), 1-2.
- S Manzoor. “Erb’s Palsy; There is a Need to Improve Surgical Intervention in Pakistan Current Orthopaedic Practice”. JUMDC 8 (3), 73-74.
- M, Sidra. “Physical Therapy Interventions and Bone Health: A Short Commentary”. Journal Of Bone Reports & Recommendations 3 (3:11), 1-2.
- M, Sidra. “Role of Spider Cage in Motor Control in Cerebral Palsy”. Int J Phys Med Rehabil 5 (4), 1-2.
- Gulraiz, Quratulain, Manzoor S. Chronic Neck Pain and How to Prevent Chronic Neck Pain in Bankers by Using Ergonomics 2017.
- Manzoor S, Afzal A. Motor Recovery in Children with Cerebral Palsy; Sensory Motor Approaches of Treatments 2017. 1 P.
- Manzoor S. Effects of Joints Weight Bearing Exercises Combined with Range of Motion Exercises on Affected Limbs in Patents with Stroke. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2017;381:619.
- Manzoor S, Afzal A. Latest Trends in Paediatric Physical Therapy and Concept of Intensive Paediatric Physical Therapy. Rawal Medical Journal. 2017;42(4):581-3.
- Sidra Manzoor. Strength Training by Using Universal Exercise Unit to Improve the Motor Functions in Cerebral Palsy. 2018; 43(1): 120-123.
- Afzal F, Manzoor S. Effects of Physical Therapy Treatment in Children with Athetoid Cerebral Palsy. Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2019 Jun 25;69(3):460-64.
- Afzal F, Manzoor S. Effects of Proprioceptive Training on Motor Function and Disability in a Patient with Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Craniotomy Blindness. Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017 Aug 30;67(4):691-93.
- Sidra Manzoor, Bilal Umar, Mehwish Niaz, Adnan Afzal. Effectiveness of Mirror Therapy on Upper Limb Function in Patients with Stroke (Monoplegic). Original Article Published in P J M H S Vol. 15, No. 1, January 2021.
- Staff Perceived Barriers to Early Mobility in Medical Vs Surgical ICU at Hospital. Mehwish Niaz, Sidra Manzoor. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences, 2021, 10(1): 64-68.
- Effect of Spinal Manual Therapy on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate in Upper Back Pain Mehwish Niaz, Muhammad Umar Sadiq and Sidra Manzoor. Niaz Et Al., J Pain Relief 2020, 9:4.
- Comparing the Effectiveness of Steroid Therapy With and Without Physiotherapy for the Management of Lateral Epicondylitis. Mehwish Niaz 1, Sidra Manzoor 2, Abdul Khaliq Naveed 3, Haroon Rashid 4. International Journal of Physiotherapy and Research, Int J Physiother Res 2020, Vol 8(2):3415-19. ISSN 2321-1822.
- Comparison of Vitamin D, Interleukin-6 and Interleukin-8 Levels in Covid Positive Patients With or Without Cytokines Storm. Original Article Published in P J M H S Vol 16 July 2022.
- Comparative Effects of Stabilizing Exercises and PNF Stretching of Upper Trapezius on Functional Disability & Pain. Original Article Published in P J M H S Vol 16 July 2022.